- Bunded: Built-in, weather proof secondary containment eliminates the need for pans or basins.
- Stackable: container designs allows stacking up to 6 high when full, reducing your storage space required.
- Internal baffles: designed to maximise stability when handling the tank full of fuel.
- Transportable: the Transtank TT Series is built to ISO Container dimensions and features forklift pockets, allowing the tank to be easily shipped when full of fuel by road, rail or sea.
- Capacity 18.500 litres
- Dimensions 6,058 x 2,438 x 2,438 Millimetres
- Weight 6,700 KG
Built to ISO container dimensions, this pioneering design allows simplified shipping to natural disaster sites and other sites where bulk fuel is required – by road, rail or sea.
They’re perfect for bulk fuel transfer and safe emergency supply.
Designed to deploy fuel safely at speed to lifesaving operations reliant on temporary power sources. It’s the world’s ultimate emergency fuel solution. The double-walled, lockable units have secure ports to capture drips and spills.
They can be optionally fitted with dispensing and management systems designed with limited local labour in mind.