- Lockable equipment cabinet equipment and ports are secure and spills are contained. Secure hose access enables fuelling while cabinet is locked.
- Four way forklift pockets quick and easy manoeuvring and mobility. 110%
- Bunded Built-in weather proof secondary containment eliminates the need for drip trays.
- Access inner hatch enables easy access to inner tank for easy routine maintenance and inspection.
- Internal blaffes designed to maximise stability when handling the tank full of fuel.
- Galvanised frame strong, durable and secure structure with added protection from bumps and scratches.
- Corner brackets Liftable by crane and easily stackable: two high full and three high empty
- Removable inner tank
- Capacity: 949 litres
- Dimensions 1,151 x 1,151 x 1,325mm
- Weight: 513 - 1,451 KG
The TransCube Global is one of the most reliable, flexible and transportable fuel storage tanks in the world.
This commercial fuel tank is designed to transport and dispense fuel precisely when and where you need it. The TransCube Global is trusted by power generation specialists and construction workers to deliver the results they need, every time.
Environmentally secure fuel storage that supplies up to three pieces of equipment simultaneously – saving time, money and reducing risk, even on difficult sites. If you work on a jobsite with limited access, the TransCube Global is the portable fuel tank for you.
This fully transportable fuel storage solution eliminates the risks of downtime and interruption to vital equipment, so you can stay on track and on top of operations. Learn more about world-beating transportable storage here.
LIMITED-ACCESS WORK SITES
For logistically challenging sites that require fuel, the TransCube can be safely lifted by crane or forklifted precisely and quickly.
Meeting multiple worldwide transport regulations, the TransCube can transport fuel safely anywhere you need it.
ONSITE FUEL SUPPLY
Easily fuel machinery onsite when needed and cut back on fuel delivery wait times.
GENERATORS AND AUXILIARY EQUIPMENT
Providing back up fuel and extending run times on up to 3 pieces of diesel powered equipment.