- Access hatch: allows access to inner tank for easy routine maintenance and inspection.
- 110% bunded: Built-in, weather proof secondary containment eliminates the need for drip trays.
- Four-way forklift pockets: quick and easy manoeuvring and mobility. CORNER BRACKETS Liftable by crane and easily stackable: three high empty. LOCKABLE
- Equipment cabinet: equipment and ports are secure and spills are contained. Secure hose access enables fuelling while cabinet is locked.
- Galvanised frame: strong, durable, reliable and secure structure with added protection from bumps, scratches and dings.
- Capacity: 4,558 litres
- Dimensions: 2300 x 2300 x 1320 Millimetres
- Weight: 1,680 - 6,597 KG
Our larger Standby range guarantees fuel at volume, strategically located on-site.
With capacities of up to 4,558 litres, this static, manoeuvrable tank can deliver constant energy to 3 diesel engines.
Contractors choose the larger TransCube Standby to avoid waiting for fuel deliveries. It guarantees longer run times for generators and a host of diesel equipment. Corner brackets and 4-way forklift pockets on the galvanised frame make it effortlessly movable, even filled with fuel. Units are 110% bunded, featuring a lockable equipment cabinet that also contains drips and spills.
ONSITE FUEL SUPPLY
Keep bulk fuel strategically located on-site to refuel equipment without waiting for fuel deliveries.
GENERATOR & AUXILIARY EQUIPMENT
By delivering a constant supply of diesel for up to three engines, the TransCube Standby provides greater efficiency and longer run times for portable generators, ground heaters, compressors and more.