Terms and Conditions
Company Name: APLICACIONES DE BOMBEO INDUSTRIAL, S.L.
Company Contact details: POLÍGONO INDISTRIAL “OS CAPELOS” SECTOR 1 PARCELA 34-35, 15175 CARRAL, A CORUÑA
For the purpose of applicable data protection legislation (including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), the company responsible for your personal data can be found here: The Data Controller is APLICACIONES DE BOMBEO INDUSTRIAL, S.L.. It is Registered in A Coruña
Registered Office: Registro Mercantil de A Coruña, Tomo 1.488 Sección General, Folio 70 Hoja NºC-11456 (Inscripción: 3ª)
The Data Controller’s representative is Ángel_____ and you can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org +34 981 135 852
Collection and use of personal data. The data consists of information such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, plus, where relevant, your nationality.. Where required by law. we will also collect a copy of your driving licence and/or passport/identity card; Financial information (where we need to carry out financial background checks) and any other personal information you choose to tell us. We also collect information to provide us with a better understanding of the users of our website as a group, but which does not contain personally identifiable information.
Personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- To provide our services to you, whether you are a customer, potential customer or a user of our website.
- Maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, or customer.
- For internal reporting.
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our customers
- To share market insights, intelligence and information directly to your personal email address
To share information about relevant services that may be of interest to you. You will always be able to unsubscribe from such marketing at any time
Purpose of processing and legal basis. The Company will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with the right solution to your powerwasher needs. The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
- Legitimate interest – processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject
- Contractual basis – processing is necessary in relation to a contract to which the individual has entered into or because the individual has asked for something to be done so they can enter into a contract
- Necessary for the compliance of a legal obligation
- Consent – The individual gives his or her consent to the processing of his or her data for a particular purpose
Legitimate interest. Where the Company has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows: •
- The company is required to process personal data in order to provide its services to individuals
- The company is required to process personal data in order to provide relevant marketing material / industry insight / intelligence to individuals
- Our aim is to be responsible, relevant and secure when using your data.
- Recipient/s of data. We will only share your personal information with 3rd parties, with your permission.
- Statutory/contractual requirement. Your personal data is not required as part of a statutory and/or contractual requirement, and/or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Overseas Transfers. The Company may transfer only the information you provide to us to countries outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) f We will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
Data retention. The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary to perform our duties. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
Where the Company has obtained the legal right to process your personal data, we will do so in line with our retention policy of 6 years. If we have not had meaningful contact with you upon expiry of that period, the Company will cease to process your personal data.
We must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pensions auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation.
Your rights. Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting email@example.com
Employees Data. We are obliged to collect Personal data about our Employees and other workers for the purpose of making Salary and Wageroll payments and to comply with statutory requirements under PAYE, HMRC, DWP, HSE and other similar governmental regulatory bodies.
Suppliers Data. We don’t collect much data about Suppliers. We simply collect enough to ensure that our relationship runs smoothly. We’ll collect the details for our contacts within your organisation, including names, telephone numbers, email addresses and bank details for payment purposes. We may also hold extra information that someone in your organisation has chosen to tell us.
Links to other websites. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question
Complaints or queries. If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the Spain, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file which is made up of letters and number that is downloaded onto your device when you access certain websites.
Cookies are used to remember and help the website identify you, which can be linked to the database.
• We use a range of cookies from Session Cookies (Cookies that will be removed when browser is closed) and Persistent Cookies (Gives you a longer period of activity which outlives the life of a Session Cookie).
• Some of the cookies we use are essential for the Website to operate and have already been set. You may delete and block all or some cookies from this Website. However, not all the functionality is available.
Uses of Cookies (if exists):
• Website Editing - We require cookies to enable our features used in Addable ©, This is to effectivly create the unique functionality of the software.
• Google Analytics - This is a tool that we use to better understand how people are using our website. It is also used by Google to better understand the performance of its own websites. What information are they tracking? The Google Analytics cookie enables our website to recognise you if you visit again - as well as information about the pages you visit; when you visit; how long you visit our website; the IP address and what site you were looking at before arriving at our site (the referring url). See more information on Google Analytics Cookies
• Notification of Cookies Banner - We store this cookie which only holds the value of 1 so that the cookie bar can disappear for a set amount of time and not always appear everytime you load the site.