- Access hatch: access hatch for easy maintenance into the inner tank.
- Lifting eyes lifting eyes for easy handling (empty only) and positioning on site.
- Sshutter access door High security locking system to protect your liquid assets.
- 110% Bunded The tank is 110% bunded. Environmentally safe outer tank can hold all contents from the inner tank.
- Capacity: 38.000 litres
- Dimensions 9,364 x 2,340 x 2,573 Millimetres
- Weight 6,542 KG
Versatile bulk storage for fleets and large projects, offering cost savings, control, and environmental security – on construction sites and for standby power.
Superior Security From civil engineering to plant yards, the EnviroCube creates fixed fueling points for generators, fleets and standby power applications with safety and security. A range of full-height, lockable cabinets deliver consistent fuel, cost savings through bulk buying, and can be fitted with fuel management systems for measurement, accountability, and lower environmental risk on-site.
STANDBY POWER APPLICATION
The EnviroCube Cab tanks are ideal for large projects that require generator power installations or other standby applications
FUEL MANAGEMENT STATION
For fleet refuelling or dispensing fuel for sale, tanks can be fitted to become complete fuel management systems (track and control fuel levels ensuring efficient fuel safety and accountability). Fuel stations provide one fuelling point on site reducing risk of spills and unnecessary tanker movements.
BULK FUEL STORAGE
This product range can be used to refuel vehicles, construction machinery and agricultural equipment efficiently. Ideal for large equipment fleets that require constant fuel storage on site - allowing significant cost savings with purchasing of fuel.