- Quick Removal of heavy coatings and rust
- Preparation before blasting
- Oil platform maintenance
- Cleaning pipes Features
- Option of replaceable carbide tipped scaling heads or economical hardened steel single piece pistons
- Beryllium copper spark resistant heads for use in potentially explosive environments ATEX approved model for use without hot work permits
- Ergonomic handle for ease of use - also available with a short handle and/or inline for tight areas
- Simple and robust design for low and easy maintenance
- Weight (kg) 2.5
- Length (mm) 485
- Working Height (mm) 152.5
- Blows Per Min (BPM) 3000 x 1
- Air Consumption (lps - cfm) 3.3 - 7
Trelawny's SF range of scaling hammers are highly effective for quick removal of heavy scale and coatings.
The SF1/VLSF1 single head tools are perfect for smaller and awkward to reach areas, being lightweight and easy to handle it's perfect for reaching behind structures and up against bulkheads.