- Fast reduction of levels
- preparation for new applications of concrete Removal of heavy coatings
- Removal of contaminated materials and coatings with safe containment via standard fit
- Trelawny TVS® vacuum shroud
- 5 replaceable carbide tipped pin fit scabbling heads
- Height adjustable handle for operator comfort
- Heavy body gives control, performance and long service life
- Efficient design gives 45% lower air consumption than the main competition without sacrificing performance Fitted with a Trelawny Vibro-Lo™ vibration dampening system for operator comfort
- Weight (kg) 13.4
- Length (mm) 1392
- Blows Per Minute (BPM) 1100
- Air Consumption (lps - cfm) 11.61 - 24.6
The MHS5 is the heavy duty floor scabbler of choice for fast reduction of levels. 5 50mm (2”) carbide tipped heads give 1300 powerful blows each producing a heavy key for application of fresh concrete and overlays.
Integrated TVS® vacuum shroud allows the connection of an industrial dust collector for collecting nuisance and hazardous dust. Production rates in excess of 40 m² per hour.